Hostel BH supports environmental preservation projects such as the Moringa - Moringa Oleifera Project, the Tree of Health.
For every 50 guests we host, a Moringa tree is planted.
Hostel BH also distributes Moringa seeds to its hosts, explaining the whole process of planting and cultivating the tree.
- 7 times more vitamin C than orange.
- 4 times more vitamin A than the carrot.
- 4 times more calcium than milk.
- 3 times more potassium than the banana.
- 2 times more protein than milk.
- 3 times more iron than spinach and vitamins A-B-B1-B2-B3- and beta carotene, C and E; and also: Phosphorus, Iron, Selenium. Zinc.Calcium, Manganese, Magnesium, Copper, Chromium and Potassium.
- Contains 18 amino acids, being 08 essential to the body.
You can consume Moringa in several ways.
Click here and download a presentation about the project (in portuguese).